There are fundamental characteristics which surround the 4 Key people.
- First and foremost you have to believe that they are worth the effort.
- They have to communicate in a manner which you understand.
- The instructor should always have a history of developing players to the standard you want to achieve.
- Your expert needs to respect your aspirations and believe in them.
The 4 Key People to your success are:
- A Swing Instructor – A sound and well trained golf instructor who uses video playback. It is also very helpful if the instuctor has a history of developing players who stick with him/her.
- A Biomechanics expert – It is very important that this individual has specialised in golf. After all, we are special!!
- A Sports Psychologist – Again, it is important that they specialise in golf.
- You – You are the most important person in this whole process. If you are driven to succeed. If you believe you can do it – you can do it!